DARI subcontracted by Balfour Beatty Construction to provide the abatement and total gut of the Aaron Rents corporate building in Atlanta. Work on this 12-story structure including the exterior wall removal including brick veneer and existing windows. Work performed the removal of the exterior skin by hand utilizing suspended scaffolding.
Environmental Abatement Services and Selective Demolition
Demolition & Asbestos Removal Inc., (DARI) was established in 1985 to provide environmental abatement support for D. H. Griffin Wrecking demolition projects. Today DARI is a full service environmental abatement and selective demolition company serving clients across the Southeast. DARI offers the following professional services:
- Asbestos Abatement
- Selective Demolition and Interior Gut for Building Renovation
- Lead Renovation thru Abatement and Component Removal
- Removal & Disposal or Recycling of Universal Waste including fluorescent bulbs, ballasts, mercury devices, PCBs, etc.
- Decontamination of Facility, Structure or Equipment
- Mold Abatement and Remediation
- Disaster Mitigation and Restoration Services
- Biohazard Cleanup Services
DARI has been recognized by Engineering News and Record as one of the Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement in the United States since 2007, DARI ranks in the Top 10 (at #7) among asbestos abatement firms - (Engineering News-Record - Top 600 Specialty Contractors 2017). DARI has over 250 full time, trained, licensed and experienced abatement and demolition personnel. DARI will respond quickly and work safely to provide superior environmental services in residential, commercial, industrial or government settings.
Combining our experienced staff with our equipment resources and financial strength, DARI can provide environmental abatement and selective demolition services on projects of any size or complexity.