The D. H. Griffin Companies (DHG) is a group of privately owned and integrated companies that provide contract demolition, environmental and site development services, to both public and private sectors. Together, the DHG network includes over 1,000 employees in offices throughout the South and Mid Atlantic states, with an equipment fleet numbering over 600 pieces. DHG completes in excess of $400 million dollars in project revenue each year, serving both domestic and international markets.
DHG can provide technical expertise and experience, coupled with state-of-the-art equipment and unparalleled resources to ensure our tradition of safety, service and excellence. Our service offerings include:
- Demolition and Removal Services
- Asbestos Abatement and Hazardous Materials Removal
- Plant Dismantlement and Plant Relocation
- Equipment Installation, Machinery Moving and Heavy Rigging
- Site Grading and Infrastructure Development
- Disaster Mitigation and Restoration Services
- Scrap Metal and Waste Recycling Management / LEED Documentation
- Used Process Equipment
- Concrete Cutting and Core Drilling
- Brownfield Site Redevelopment
- Construction Management and General Contracting
Contact the D.H. Griffin Companies office nearest you or call us at 888-336-3366 today to discuss your project needs.